The purpose of Performance Goals & Meetings is to set up customized expectations and goals for teams, departments, and Job types. This expands ExecVision being an all-in-one coaching platform, where skill development and their practical results come together.
Admins can set up custom goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) by going to Settings > Build > Performance Goals & KPIs. Existing Goals/KPIs can be found under the Performance Goals & KPIs widget.
Creating New KPIs
Click Add KPI above the Performance Goals & KPIs widget to create a new KPI or Goal.
KPI Title - Is where the name of the new KPIs should be placed. It is important to be specific with the name to both distinguish it from other goals and make it clear what information the rep is expected to provide.
Type of Metric - Is where to select what format the data will be in when supplied by the rep. Currency, Percentage, or Number/amount.
KPI Target - Is where the target objective for the KPI is listed.
KPI Period - Select when the KPI is meant to be met Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, or Annually.
Continuity - Ditermins if/when the KPI will automatically end.
Reporting - Determins if the KPI will be shown as a Skill or Activity/Engagment on the 9Box widget
Skills - Relates the KPI to a coachable Skill/s.
Always Save by selecting Add KPI before moving away from the screen.
Individual KPIs can represent individual aspects of a greater Goal. KPIs can be merged together into Goals by selecting multiple KPIs and then selecting the Link button above the KPI widget.
Once created KPIs can be assigned to specific groups by going to Settings > Build > Performance Goals & KPIs > Goal Assignment.
Click the Next to the KPI that needs to be assigned to be taken to the Assign Goal page.
1. Choose who the goal will be assigned to a Department, Team, User, or Job.
2. Choose how often updates on meeting the goal will be sent out.
3. Choose how the update will be obtained.
- Slack - a request for a progress update will be sent through the ExecVision Slack app. (only available if Slack has been integrated with your ExecVision contact your CSM or email@example.com for more information).
- Dashboards - a prompt will appear on the rep's dashboards requesting an update on the goal.
- Coaching - a request will be included on coaching plans of related skills.
Selected Assign Goal to confirm the settings.