ExecVision’s Smart Alerts keeps you up-to-date on coachable moments and performance trends. With ExecVision’s Smart Alerts, you can laser-focus your attention on the conversations that need it most and provide your team the insights and feedback they need to improve performance.
Notifications are customizable and configurable, allowing you to quickly identify areas of opportunity and take action. The platform leverages a number of parameters to trigger a Smart Alert. Feedback on a conversation, or a web conference, or a call being processed in ExecVision will kick off the trigger system to notify you.
Smart Alerts can be accessed in the Settings and Inbox tab.
Managers and Reps can access Out-of-the-Box Smart Alerts or create new Smart Alerts by hovering over to Settings > Smart Alerts. Admins can access these features through Settings > Build > Smart Alerts.
End users, regardless of role, can access and create new Smart Alerts through Inbox > Create Smart Alert.
The navigation bar within the Smart Alert home view provides the following information:
Notify me: the green circle indicates if the trigger notification is live for a specific smart alert. Click on the green circle to turn off the notification.
Smart Alert: the event or trend rule set up by the owner.
Tag: the section of Smart Alerts.
Owner: the end user that has created or manages the Smart Alert.
Actions: click on the gear icon to edit, clone, share or delete Smart Alerts. The sharing action is available based on user permissions specified by ExecVision admins.
- Edit Alert: adjust the Smart Alert's destination and cadence. Smart Alerts can be sent via e-mail or to your ExecVision Inbox.
- Edit Tags: add or remove tags for the Smart Alert
- Clone: replicate an alert. The naming of the alert is changed to CLONE - [prior name] and allows the end user to quickly change a similar alert.
- Share: send alerts and grant permissions to other end users. You will only be able to share alerts based off of sharing permissions set by the admin in their view of the settings tab.
- Delete: permanently remove this smart alert from your view.
Smart Alerts includes the following information: