A team admin will send an invite for you to access ExecVision. Sign in promptly - the link will expire in 24 hours. If you have missed that deadline, submit a ticket to your ExecVision admin or reach out to the ExecVision Support team for a new welcome email link.
Once you receive the invite, follow the below steps to accept your invite and create your ExecVision account. This set up does not apply for users under Encrypted Accounts. See Encrypted Accounts: Initial Access + Resetting Passwords for more information.
1. Access your email and find the welcome email invite in your inbox. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email at first.
2. Open the email with the subject line, "Welcome to ExecVision." The email message looks like the below. The email listed in the body of the email is the admin that triggered the welcome email.
3. Click the Set Up My ExecVision Account Now link in the email to accept the invitation. You will be redirected to the Create Password page.
4. Type in your preferred password to create your password. Re-enter the password to complete the login. The Password strength bar must turn green for the password to be accepted.
5. Select Confirm.
6. You will be redirected to the Login page. Type in your new password to access ExecVision.