ExecVision accounts can be configured to encrypt call recordings. The option uses industry best practices to encrypt an account's calls so that they cannot be decrypted by anybody except entitled users who have authenticated under that account. There are some tradeoffs to having encrypted accounts:
- Users cannot use "remember me" to persist their session
- Welcome Emails are not available for use
- If a user forgets their password, clicking "forgot password" will notify an admin, who in turn will be required to log in and click a button to send an email with a one time reset link to the user
Below are the steps to access ExecVision for the first time and for resetting passwords.
Initial Access: For Admins
1. Your dedicated Customer Success Manager will sign into your account and trigger a Reset Password link.
2. The admin will receive the email to create a new password. The option for admin approval is bypassed because the link was sent via the admin portal.
3. Click on the link within the Reset Password email.
4. Create a password. The Password Strength bar must be green to accept new passwords.
5. Once the password is accepted, the admin will be redirected to the login page to sign in
6. Sign into ExecVision with your new password
Initial Access: For Managers and Users
There are two options to setting up initial access for managers or users
1. managers and users can follow the steps specified for the Admins above OR
2. User may initiate the process for a forgotten password, specified below. An admin will need to approve the reset for this step.
Forget Password - this is for Admins, Managers and Users who forget their passwords
1. User clicks "Forgot your Password?" link once on the home page
2. Admins will receive an email to approve the password reset request
3. Once the admin approves the request, the user will receive another email with steps to reset password
4. Both the admin approval and the reset password must be done in a timely manner. The links expire within 24 hours.
5. Fill out new password. The Password Strength bar must be green to accept new passwords.
6. Once the password is accepted, the admin will be redirected to the login page to sign in
7. Sign into ExecVision with your new password