From the Departments view you can see all active departments and have a holistic view of how call archiving, keywords and scorecards are customized. To quickly edit the customizations, toggle and select from the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: You must create a profile (call archiving, keywords, scorecards) before assigning it to a department.
Edit Existing Departments
Select the Department Name to make edits to department structure. From here you can rename the department, edit the customization profile and set rules for two party consent calls and call sharing.
Two party consent calls
Admins now have the ability to control the handling of calls with two party consent area codes. Admins can choose to:
1) Ingest and process all recordings with diarization in ExecVision. This is useful in instances where two-party consent is already provided by the integration.
2) Ingest and process all recordings, without diarization in ExecVision. This is useful for accounts that have compliant recording (one-sided recording for 2-party consent states). This feature will prevent one-sided recordings from getting diarized.
3) Two-party consent calls are completely suppressed from ExecVision. This feature is available for accounts that have high compliance requirements.
Call sharing allows organizations with compliance requirements to restrict sharing between users based on viewing permissions. Admins can choose to:
1) Allow users to share calls internally to all recipients
2) Prevent users from sharing internal calls unless it matches their viewing permissions
IMPORTANT: You will have to specify your preferred two party consent and sharing rules for each department.
Return to the home page by selecting View All Departments.
Create New Department
Select New Department to create a net new department. Add a name and click Create.
Empty Departments, departments that don't have associated teams, will not display in the "Teams" UI until a team is attributed to that specific department.