Rep Profile within the Stats tab is now live across all ExecVision accounts. Reps will have a holistic view of their ExecVision profile and all of the activity that is happening on their calls.
The Stats tab is the default setting when a rep logs into ExecVision.
There are six sections of Rep Profile:
1. Drop-down menu: The drop-down menu allows the rep to narrow down search by team, rep, period and end date.
2. Summary: The 1st module is a snapshot of the rep's conversational style as well as trends in call volume and engagement.
3. Call Activities: The 2nd module shows the rep's call volume over the stated period as compared to the rep's team members.
4. Review Activities: The 3rd module indicates the rep's activity over the stated period as compared to the rep's team members.
5. Coaching Plans: The 4th module shows the rep's progress in skills from created Coaching Plans.
5. Coaching Received: The 5th module documents the manager's activity on the rep's calls over the stated period as compared to the manager's coaching with other reps.
6. Calls: The 6th and final module shows the rep's most recent calls within the last week.