Users can download recordings to their local computer and use the WebEx Network Recording Player to play arf files. Once the recordings are downloaded locally, you can upload them into ExecVision!
Note: the standard format for all WebEx recordings is arf.
1. Log in to your WebEx Site
2. Go to My WebEx > My Files > My Recordings
3. In the row of the meeting you want to download, select More, and select Download
4. If the WebEx Network Recording Player is not already installed on your computer, select the Download ARF player link in the Download file window
Play Downloaded Recording(s)
1. Select the recording in your downloads folder
2. When the WebEx Network Recording Player appears, wait a few moments for the recording to start automatically
Note: The status is Buffering until the recording is ready to play