Highlight areas that you already review with your manager during meetings, like Close/Next Steps so that you can listen to these parts of a call during a pipeline review.
Highlight areas to send off to other departments:
- i.e. 'Product Feedback/Requests' or 'Competitor Features' to share with the product team -- if they hear enough of the same request, this can help drive product roadmap
- Share Next Steps portions of the call or your Demo with the SDR that set up the appointment for you
Highlight the call before sharing with potential buyers
- Share the call externally and create an expiration date for the recording
- This drives urgency and helps speed up your sales cycle. Please see Sharing to learn how to share calls externally.
Leave comments for your manager within the highlighted portion
- This is where you want to be self-reflective. What do you think you did a good job with? Is there something you feel you should have said or asked instead?
- Comments are a way for you to reflect on your call and to give your manager an idea of what you specifically want help with or recognition for.
- Stay away from comments that summarize the call (i.e. 'here's where I went for time' or 'here's the first objection')
Leave comments for potential buyers that speak to how your company's services/products can address the problems they're looking to solve