You can save frequently used searches for quick reference. Common Saved Searches may include:
- User/team recordings: if your viewing permissions allow you to see others’ calls, you’ll likely want a fast way to drill into your own, another team member(s), or an entire team’s
- Recordings from the past day/week/etc: this will provide quick reference for the # of recordings made in the specified Duration
- Coaching requested: Drills down to all calls where coaching was requested by reps – marry this with the Caller filter and you’ll be able to jump to your own or team’s
- Annotated calls: jump to the calls that have already received feedback
- Outcome-based: if integrated with your CRM, you’ll be able to use this filter to quickly access calls with a specific disposition. For example, if you’re an inside sales rep, drilling down to calls where a meeting was scheduled provides insight into what resonates with your market
- Company/contact-based: have a company or person you frequently call? Use the Company and Contact filters in a Saved Search to display all recordings made with them
Click the Blue Box by the Search bar or initiate a search.
Apply desired filters.
Click Save Search. Name it and click enter. You can view all Saved Searches below the main sidebar menu.
Note: Saved Searches can be shared with team members. Click the Saved Search, copy the URL, and paste in an email/chat to another user. They’ll need to sign in to view the Search and can save it as their own.
Below is a short video on how managers can use saved searches.
Below is a short video on how users can use saved searches.