You can save frequently used searches for quick reference. Common Saved Searches may include:
1. User/Team Recordings: If your viewing permissions allow you to see others’ calls, you’ll likely want a fast way to drill into your own, another team member(s), or an entire team’s recordings.
2. Recordings from the Past Day/Week/etc: Provides quick reference for the # of recordings made in a specified duration.
3. Coaching Requested: Drills down to all calls where coaching was requested by reps – marry this with the Caller filter to jump to a specific user or team's calls.
4. Annotated Calls: Jump to a subset of calls where comments and highlights were left.
5. Outcome-based: If integrated with your CRM, you’ll be able to use this filter to quickly access calls with a specific disposition. Drilling down to calls where a meeting was scheduled provides insight into what resonates with your market.
6. Contact/Title/Company-based: Use the Contact, Title and Company filters to display all recordings made with a specific prospect, role or account.
Creating a Saved Search
Select Advanced Search to open up available search filters.
Apply desired filters. Multiple fields can be selected to create a saved search.
The Save Search pop up will appear automatically under the Shared with Me tab when selecting a filter. Select Save Search, give it a name and click the blue check mark to save the search.
All Saved Searches are available below the main sidebar menu.
Sharing a Saved Search
Saved Searches can be shared with team members.
Click the Saved Search.
Copy the URL, and paste in an email or chat to another ExecVision user.
The ExecVision user will need to sign into the platform to view and save the Saved Search.