Each call in the Recording Timeline is housed in a Call Card. You can click Call Cards to interact with recordings or view them – at a glance – within your Recording Timeline.
1. Shows who made the call, the company, contact, duration/date/time and type of call if applicable. Click Call Details for more information.
2. Request coaching by switching "No Feedback" to "Feedback Requested." The coaching icon will automatically change to "Feedback Provided" when others leave feedback on the call.
3. Know how many comments, highlights and filled scorecards are left on the call.
4. Calls can be voted upon by other users. This area indicates the number of upvotes and downvotes associated with the call.
5. Shows the associated library tags the call belongs to.
6. Click anywhere to expand the Call Card.