Each call in the Recording Timeline is housed in a Call Card. You can click Call Cards to interact with recordings or view them – at a glance – within your Recording Timeline.
1. Shows who made the call, the company, contact, duration/date/time and any descriptive information provided by your internal phone, dialer or screen conferencing system. Click Call Details to access the Call ID or any other associated data not specified on the front of the Call Card.
2. Request coaching by selecting "Request Coaching." This will automatically switch the icon to "Coaching Requested." The coaching icon changes to "Coaching Provided' when other ExecVision users leave feedback on the call.
3. Know how many comments, highlights and filled scorecards are left on the call.
4. Calls can be voted upon by other users. This area indicates the number of upvotes and downvotes associated with the call.
5. Identifies the associated library tags for the call.
6. Click anywhere to expand the Call Card.