As an Admin, you can configure your team's recording settings in the Dialer section.
1. At the top of the page click on Recording Settings.
2. There are two types of Dialer Settings: Enable Recording and Team Recording Default
3. You can enable or disable call recording for your entire team by using the Enable Recording setting. Toggle between the two options to enable or disable recording.
4. Setting Team Recording Default gives your team flexibility to record or not record calls. When making a call, the default recording will be disabled if set in Admin settings.
5. For more control, you can specify recording settings for any user:
Team Default: the user inherits the setting set under Team Recording Default
On by Default: overrides settings and user has recording turned on
Off by Default: overrides settings and user has recording turned off