Creating a Library has never been easier! you can now create personal Libraries and Library folders to house the calls you want quick access to later.
1. Click Create Library
2. Name your Library
3. Give your Library a purpose
* This allows you to keep your Libraries organized
4. Select who you want to share your Library with
- This Library can be private- no one can access it except you
- Depending on the permissions given by the ExecVision Admin, you can also share the library you're creating with everyone, your department, or your team.
- Search who you want to share your Library with
- Manage their permissions
- Select if you want them to be able to Create Tags, Add Tags, or Remove Tags
5. Determine what Tags you want to be associated with this Library
- Add the Library tags you want
- You can always go back and edit your tags once a Library has been created
- Library tags can also be removed once the Library has been created
6. Click Create Library