In the Library Tab, you can now search and filter through Library Folders in two simple ways!
With this tool, users will be able to quickly search through all Libraries with a few keywords.
- Choose which Library you want to search for calls in.
- Determine what caller you want to choose from. If you want to search for all calls within the Library leave this section blank.
- Add the corresponding tags you want to search for.
- You can search for multiple tags at once- will retroactively pull all calls that contain the selected tags
- You can also search for calls for multiple callers at once
- Click Search Calls
The Browse Library function keeps all of your different Libraries and tags organized, in one place. Browsing Libraries performs a general search for all calls.These links will take you to the Library folder that contains all the related calls.
You can see the most recently used tags, the most commonly used tags as well as your Library Subscriptions. This portion of the Library also allows you to manage your own personal Libraries. Here you'll be able to share Libraries and manage the permissions of the users you share with.